MWR can provide your organization with a unique opportunity to market your company and its product and services to an exclusive military population. Both direct advertising opportunities and event sponsorship provide your organization with a full promotional mix to gain exposure and potential market share. Commercial sponsorship and advertising is an authorized way for Navy MWR activities to offset the cost of programs and services. Sponsorship is received in the form of in-kind services and financial support in exchange for public recognition, advertising consideration and/or product promotion at MWR events. All revenues generated through sponsorship help improve the quality of life of NSA Panama City personnel to include Active Duty, Retirees, Survivors, DoD civilians and their families.
Naval Support Activity Panama City is located on beautiful St. Andrew Bay in Panama City Beach, Florida. It has direct, deep-water access to the Gulf of Mexico. Panama City Beach provides a perfect location and environment for conducting year-round training, testing and research. NSA's largest tenant activity is Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC), still one of the major research, development, test and evaluation laboratories of the Navy. Another tenant activity at NSA Panama City is the Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center (NDSTC), the largest diving facility in the world.
- Unique Market! Over 1,200 students train at NSA Panama City each year from all service branches. With a rotating student population, NSA Panama City offers sponsors and advertisers new prospects every few months! 75% of the student population is between 18-25 years old.
- NSA Panama City manages and facilitates 660 acres valued at $550M, while supporting the operations and readiness requirement of 18 Tennant Commands.
- Key Tenants include
- Naval Surface Warfare Center PCD
- Navy Experimental Diving Unit
- Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center
- Naval Facilities Command Southeast
- Center for Explosive Ordnance Disposal and Diving
- United States Coast Guard Station (Eighth District)
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- United States Post Office Contract Station
- Total Base Population: over 4K
- Active Duty: 335
- Civilians: 2737
- Contractors: 996
Direct Economic Impact
- With combined tennant Commands, NSA Panama City is the second largest employer in Bay County, Florida.
- Area Patrons (includes Retirees, Survivors and Family Members): 26.1K
- Payroll Expenses (does not include Family Members): $555.5M
- Procurement Expenses: $151.4M
For questions, email the NSAPC MWR Commercial Sponsorship Coordinator/Marketing Specialist at: firstname.lastname@example.org.