CHILD & YOUTH PROGRAM: OPERATIONS CLERK
- Announcement Number:
- Child Care
- Position Status:
- Regular Part-Time
- $13 - $15 Hourly
- Areas of Consideration:
- Local Commuting Area
- Relocation Expenses:
- Application Email:
Child and Youth Programs, Naval Support Activity-Panama City
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT #225
Date: 09 Oct 2019
Position Title: Operations Clerk – Child & Youth Program
Physical Location: Child & Youth Center
Naval Support Activity Panama City
Grade/Series/Rate: NF-0303-02, $13.00-$15.00 p/hr, per experience
Employment Category: Part Time – Benefits Available
Regular Schedule: Monday – Friday, 2:30PM – 6:30PM
Area of Consideration: Commuting Area
Closing Date: Opened until filled
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: The purpose of this position is to serve as contact point for information and to perform clerical and administrative tasks in support of the CYP. Duties are related to record keeping and reporting, registration and enrollment, collecting fees, food program records, paperwork for background checks, and maintains office files and supplies. Provides front desk coverage, takes phone calls and responds to inquiries. Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports in compliance with reporting policies.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Must be at least 18 years old
* Must successfully pass a local background check and submit to other background checks.
* Able to favorably pass pre-employment physical, provide evidence of immunization and be free from communicable disease.
* Must be a high school graduate or equivalent and 2 years of administrative experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications of Excel and WORD. Experience maintaining databases, records and reports and experience with money handling.
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, and follow verbal and written instructions.
* Experience working with military families and posses strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Must complete all DoN training requirements.
Applicants are STRONGLY encouraged to address the above job elements on the application form,
to include all experience, training, education, or other information that is relevant.
Apply on line: www.navymwrpanamacity.com/jobs Forms also available at the Visitors Reception Center, Thomas Drive, Naval Support Activity Panama City, FL, 32407
For additional information call (850) 235-5737. Fax (850) 234-4334
The Department of the Navy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other non-merit factor.