CHILD & YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT - SCHOOL AGED CARE & YOUTH (SPORTS & TEENS)
- Announcement Number:
- CYP 2019-58
- Child Care
- Position Status:
- Temporary, No Benefits
- $11.68 - $14.32 Hourly
- Areas of Consideration:
- ALL SOURCES
- Relocation Expenses:
- Application Email:
Morale, Welfare & Recreation Department
Naval Support Activity Panama City – Ann #58
Date: 06 Feb 2019
Position Title: CHILD & YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT
School Aged Care & Youth (Sports & Teens)
Physical Location: MWR, CYP, Naval Support Activity Panama City
Series/Grade/Salary: Minimum: CY-1702-01, $11.68 P/Hr
Maximum: CY-1702-02, $14.32 P/Hr
Per training and experience
Employment Category: Flex - Mon-Fri, 0800-1700
Area of Consideration: All Sources
Closing date: Until Filled
TEMPORARY SUMMER EMPLOYMENT
Description of Duties: The purpose of this position is to perform a variety of duties in support of the Child & Youth Program to include supervision of children and youth, indoor/outdoor activities, implementing and leading planned activities for program participants, provide supervision, and ensures compliance with law, policies and regulations applicable to DOD Child & Youth programs.
* Must successfully pass a local background check and submit to other background checks.
* Able to favorably pass pre-employment physical and drug test. Must be able to lifts 40lbs or more and stand for long periods of time.
* Position is subject to special inoculation and immunization requirements as a condition of employment. Employee is required to obtain appropriate immunization against communicable diseases, which includes the influenza vaccine (Flu Shot).
* Experience working with children and/or youth preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, and follow verbal and written instructions.
* Able to complete all DoN training requirements within the specified timeframes, including orientation, Standardized Module Training, and other on-going training requirements.
* Must be at least 18 years old, have High School diploma or equivalent and current drivers license.
TO APPLY: Send resume and OF-306 (required) to the MWR Office, Bldg 468, Naval Support Activity Panama City, FL, 32407. Application forms are available at the NSA-PC Visitors Reception Center, Thomas Drive gate. Or apply at our website www.navymwrpanamacity.com/jobs Please call 235-5737 for additional information. Fax 850-234-4334
Applicants are STRONGLY encouraged to address the above job elements and submit with application. Applications should include all experience, training, education, or other information that is relevant to the announced vacancy.
The Department of the Navy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other non-merit factor