RECREATION AID - RV PARK/CABINS
- Announcement Number:
- MARINA 20-070
- Community Recreation
- Position Status:
- $10.45 - Hourly
- Areas of Consideration:
- ALL SOURCES
- Relocation Expenses:
- Application Email:
MORALE, WELFARE & RECREATION DEPARTMENT
Naval Support Activity Panama City
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT #070
DATE: 03 February 2020
POSITION TITLE: Recreation Aid – RV Park/Cabins
PHYSICAL LOCATION: Marina/Outdoor Recreation
Grade/Series/Pay: NF-0189-01, $10.45 P/HR
EMPLOYMENT CAT: Flexible:
3 days per week, hours: 0800-1500 w/ 30 minute Lunch
May include weekends & Holiday’s
CLOSING DATE: Opened until Filled
DUTIES: Will be responsible for the continued cabin and bath houses upkeep and readiness. Duties involve the inspection of 8 cabins and the bath house at the Marina/Outdoor Recreation facility, ensuring they are guest ready for check-ins.
* Cabin Walk thru upon check out and before check in
* Maintain inventory of specific items assigned to cabins.
* Replace and repair minor maintenance issues such as A/C filters and light bulbs.
* Maintain and ensure cleanliness of cabins.
* Identifying maintenance issues to be repaired in the cabins.
* Purchasing supplies for cabins.
* Quality assurance of housekeeping services.
* Work directly with maid service for any issues that arise
* Maintain inventory of supplies for the campground bathhouses.
* Maintain and ensure cleanliness of bathhouses.
* Identifying maintenance issues to be repaired in the bathhouse.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE: Previous work experience preferred, but not required. Needs basic abilities & knowledge, which generally require no job training; read signs, follow simple oral and written instructions, move around well enough to work safely, lift and move items weighing up 30-40 lbs. Must be able to use common cleaning tools and light weight vacuum cleaners.
The Department of the Navy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other non-merit factor.
TO APPLY: Submit resume and OF-306 to the MWR Office, Bldg 468, Naval Support Activity Panama City, FL, 32407. Forms available in the MWR Admin Office, NSA-PC Visitor Reception Center and on-line at our website www.navymwrpanamacity.com/jobs.
For additional information please call 235-5737. Fax: 234-4334.