PLEASE CLICK THE LIGHT BLUE BAR AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE TO SEE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON OPERATING HOURS/LIMITATIONS DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
Our office is now open to walk-ins on weekdays from 0800-1600. However, we are also still processing ticket requests remotely via phone/email on weekdays. Save time at the office by submitting your request in advance by following the steps below:
2. ITT staff will follow-up with you asap. Our goal: Requests submitted by 1200 on business days will receive same day follow-up. Requests submitted after 1200 will receive follow-up no later than the next business day.
3. Purchases will be completed via credit card over the phone. eTickets will be emailed immediately after processing, or you can pick them up in person if you prefer. If physical tickets are required, ticket pick-up will be at the ITT Office, Bldg. 468 during regular business hours. No after-hour pick-up available at this time.
4. For local and regional activities and attractions not found on our Ticket Price List, click below to be directed to our affiliate supplier. By following the links below, your shopping cart will automatically receive an ADDITIONAL 5% MILITARY DISCOUNT on any purchases. Note: sales taxes are charged by TripShock when purchasing from their website.
5. ITT can process some hotel arrangements via our Military Travel Voucher program. Call us with your travel destination and we will let you know if we have any discounted hotels in the area. Additionally, patrons can utilize the American Forces Travel website to search and book hotels on their own at www.AmericanForcesTravel.com.
American Forces Travel Authorized Patrons Today:
- All current active duty military: Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard
- All members of the Reserve components and National Guard
- Coast Guard Auxiliary Active Duty
- All current active duty and retired National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NOAA
- All current active duty and retired US Public Health Service, USPHS
- All retired military, including those in the Reserves and National Guard who are retirement eligible
- All Medal of Honor recipients
- All veterans with service-connected disabilities, all veterans who are Purple Heart recipients, all veterans who are former prisoners of war, all individuals approved and designated as the primary family caregivers of eligible veterans under the Department of Veterans Affairs Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers.
- Eligible family members who are officially sponsored, ID card holder, by authorized patrons in the above categories
- All Department of Defense and Coast Guard civilians, including appropriated funds, APF employees and nonappropriated funds, NAF employees
- Full-time, paid employees of the American Red Cross and United Service Organizations, USO hired in the United States and serving at U.S. DoD installations overseas
Eligible Authorized Patrons Coming Soon:
- All Department of Homeland Security, DHS civilians in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System, DEERS, including appropriated and nonappropriated fund employees
Our Tickets & Travel Office provides quality of life leisure travel services to the military community: active, retired, DoD and their dependents and guests. You will discover a diversified selection of free travel literature and information including hotel and motel brochures, information on local, state and national amusement parks, attractions, dining, camping and special events, local area maps and much more! You will also find plenty of information on our MWR facilities here aboard NSA Panama City. Stop in and pick up a MWR High Tide, a monthly MWR publication, MWR facility brochures, menus, NSA PC facility locator map and information on upcoming and exciting events. We also offer two public access internet computers and WiFi capabilities. Note: Maximum capacity in the ITT lobby at this time is 4.
Tickets & Travel offers outstanding, in-house discounted tickets to many popular attractions such as; Disney World, Universal Orlando, Sea World and Busch Gardens. We also offer in-house discounted tickets for some local attractions, such as Shipwreck Island Water Park, Gulf World Marine Park, WonderWorks, and the Todd Herendeen Theatre. Additionally, we can provide discounts for a large variety of other local activities including boat rentals, fishing charters, horseback riding, parasailing and much more via our online ticket portal. Visit pcitt.tripshock.com to browse available discounted offerings. Purchase online using the promo code MIL5 at check-out for an additional discount.
The Tickets & Travel Office is also home to our Cruising and Group Tours Office and our Military Ticket Voucher, MTV, Program. Our Cruise Office arranges cruises for individual/family cruises and MWR Group Cruises. Additionally, the MTV Program offers discounted tickets and vouchers to hundreds of hotels, amusement parks, popular attractions and more! The staff is well trained in the products and services available. Come in today and let the Tickets & Travel team help plan your next exciting travel adventure at a discounted price!
The Tickets & Travel Office at NSA Panama City is your one-stop shop for all your information, tickets and leisure travel needs.
850-234-4188 - Tickets & Travel Desk: Tickets, MTV Program, Disney World Vacations and Universal Orlando Resorts
850-235-5901 - Cindy Warriner: Travel, Cruises, Disney World Vacations and Universal Orlando Resorts